Applications for the art project “Blue Dreams” can be made from https://yalikavakmarina.com.tr/blue-dreams-painting-project/
Include your children in this project and get the chance to travel to Yalikavak Marina for an unforgettable journey in July 2020, as soon as the days we long for the sea are over!
Yalıkavak Marina celebrates 23 April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day with an online art project with UNICEF cooperation. Yalıkavak Marina, the first ‘Platinum Wing’ supporter of UNICEF Turkish National Committee in the Turkish Marina sector and also a proud supporter of UNICEF since 2015, is organizing an art project titled ‘Blue Dreams’ to instill passion and love for the sea, as a celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the April 23 National Sovereignty and Children’s Day, which Atatürk presented to children.
In the ‘Blue Dreams’ project by Yalıkavak Marina, children have a platform to present their dreams and find a chance to boost their morale. Children with different age groups are expected to portray their creativity about the sea. Yalıkavak Marina will continue to support UNICEF with a contribution on behalf of each submission that the project receives.
How to participate? Very easily!
Children between the ages of 4-11 will be able to participate in the project by uploading their pictures to the website https://yalikavakmarina.com.tr/blue-dreams-painting-project/ between 9 – 21 April 2020. During all this time, you can visit all the pictures at https: //yalikavakmarina.com.tr/tr/blue-dreams-voting/ and vote for the picture you like on the same link on April 22.
The results will be announced on April 23rd at Yalıkavak Marina website and social media accounts.
Beside winning special prizes and money award, the first placing children in each age category will be hosted by Yalıkavak Marina in Yalıkavak Marina Boutique Hotel for 1 day 2 night with one guardian, right after the days that all of us yearn for the sea are over, in July 2020 and will step into a world full of surprises and fun.
For application, detailed information and terms of participation you can visit
Conditions of Participation:
- Application to the project is free
- Children between the ages of 4- 11, who were born between 01/01/2009 and 31/12/2016; are kindergarten, primary or secondary school students and are Turkish citizens can participate to the project.
- Participation to the project is individual, group applications and paintings which made by more than one person is not allow.
Participant’s Name – Sur name:
The theme of the picture:
Guardian’s Name – Sur name:
- Applicants can participate in the project with maximum one picture.
- Participants can vote maximum one time.
- The persons participating in the project are deemed to have accepted the specification.
The qualities which will take into consideration in the paintings:
- In the paintings that will participate in the project, the theme should be 23 April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day, sea, maritime and similar subjects.
- Every types of paint, painting techniques and materials are acceptable.
- The painting that will participate in the project must be a completely unique work that is not taken from any media or digital platforms.
- The paintings will be published on the website and social media accounts of Yalıkavak Marina, and copyright and all usage rights will belong to Yalıkavak Marina.